Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Arquer Haddock: Past and Present

   My paternal side (Arquer) emigrated from  Cataluña Island, Valencia and La Isla Mallorca in Spain and came to the US, though I still have family members living in Cataluña Island, Spain. From my maternal side (Haddock), my ancestors emigrated from England, Ireland, Wales, and Scotland. Most of my paternal side family is living in Cataluña, Spain, Puerto Rico and the United States. Most of my maternal family is living in the United Kingdom, USA and Puerto Rico.  
   Most of my family members are currently living in Cataluña Island, Spain, England, Puerto Rico and the US. My family members living in Puerto Rico have no problem with the US immigration law system because Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the United States. Those living in foreign countries in Europe have no problems coming in to the US that I’m aware of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment